|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Luminox announced its historic partnership with Bear Grylls, the world’s most recognized face of survival and outdoor adventure and is rolling out the full ‘Luminox X Bear Grylls’ collection. All these watches have features exclusively specified by Grylls to make them useful to him and other adventurers, helping one perform in extreme situations.
All the Luminox Bear Grylls Survival watches feature Bear Grylls’ logo and motto “Never Give Up” on the dial, as well as a special two-tone caseback adorned with Grylls’ signature and “Never Give Up” in bright orange. The collection also comes with an orange compound crown for improved grip. The orange color found throughout all the series is the color of Bear Grylls.
Your Bear Grylls Survival 3749 timepiece is designed to help you survive. Whether it’s the countdown dive zone, the SOS in Morse code or the 300-meter water resistance, these timepieces will be your trusty companions and help you conquer any conditions. These special details combine with the legendary ability of Luminox watches to perform in extreme situations, making the partnership with Bear Grylls perfect in every way. Even Luminox’s motto, Every Second Counts, dovetails flawlessly with Grylls’ Never Give Up. The watch comes with an orange strap including a compass.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Function: Chronograph date
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Caliber: RONDA 5030.D
- Water resistance: 300 meters / 1000 feet / 30 ATM
- Case diameter: 45 mm
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating
- Case material: CARBONOX™+
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in see through
- Crystal / glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Orange genuine rubber
- Strap / bracelet buckle: 316L Stainless steel
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 104 g
- Approximate battery life span: 50 months